My name is Mohit Goyal and recent Computer Science Graduate from Syracuse University.
I have worked as a Full Stack Development Intern at TempoQuest Inc. Syracuse, New York where involved in developing end to end web application for ordering, management, delivery and payment of weather model data products.
Completed my Bachelor of Technology degree in Information Technology from YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad, India.
Bachelor of Technology
Completed my Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology from YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad, India with first division.
Software Engineer Trainee
Developed Leave Management System for Yamaha Employees using C# and used SQL Server for database management.
Collaborated with technical and business teams to develop customized software for Yamaha subsidiaries for their dealer operations such as order, retail, receive, wholesale, inventory, warranty claim, services, finance of goods on Microsoft SharePoint platform.
Developed back-end using C# and wrote DB objects (stored procedures, views, functions, triggers) in SQL Server.
Managed web services and assisted team in identifying, root-causing and fixing software bugs.
Handled client’s change requests and provided on call assistance.
Graduate Student Computer Science
Completed my MS in Computer Science from Syracuse University in May 2019.
CGPA is 3.78/4.
Full Stack Developer Intern (Co-Op)
Developed web application for customer ordering, management and payment for weather forecast model using Java on Play framework.
Deployed code using Git version control and had responsibility of Unit, Integration and System Testing.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant for Design and Analysis of Algorithms (CIS 675).
Assisted professor with lectures and programs, Grading exams and assignments, conducting help sessions.
• Developed Python application to detect reciprocal friends and grouped them together using color coded graphs based on their connectivity.
• Developed Python project fetching live tweets around world using Tweepy Library and sentiment analysis using TextBlob Library.
• Plotted Tweets on world map with color-coded sentiment using Basemap Library.
• Developed Android application to give travel recommendations to wander lusters based on their limited time, preferences and location.
• Integrated Foursquare places API to get location details, Firebase API for database management and Kotlin for programming.
• Developed multilingual Machine Learning model to analyze and classify mood of the songs using audio feature extraction tool jAudio.
• Wrote Research Paper based on the results of this model with another team member.
• Developed Online Shopping comparison web application using Java for undergrad project.
• Implemented Inter-Process communication using system calls in nachos to communicate between user programs using C++ STL.
• Handled cases when one programs is waiting for message/answer from another program.
• Enforced maximum number of messages a program can send.